thirteen. For Admirers (JFF) – Favorite alternative to OnlyFans

thirteen. For Admirers (JFF) – Favorite alternative to OnlyFans

Signing up for the platform is straightforward, and you may take pleasure in benefits and features that you will not find to the almost every other programs. Fans of system can also demand custom articles that professionals the fresh new author.

If the a partner demands personalized posts, you can costs what you need and you will submit it

  • Subscription: Monthly subscriptions are the primary source of income for a content creator on MYM. Fans who want to see or watch your content must pay a fee that you set on the platform for viewing your content.
  • Tips: Tips are a significant portion of the content creator’s income. Tips can change the game for you. If you have a small number of subscribers, don’t worry; you can still make a lot of money by soliciting tips from fans who enjoy your content.
  • Personal mass media: Private media works in the same way as Onlyfans PPV, in which fans cannot watch the private media content unless they pay the amount you specify. You can make a lot of money by selling private media content. To increase your sales, you must post exclusive, sexy, and seductive content on private media.
  • Personalized news: Selling custom media is another way to make money on MYM. You can charge a fee to sell the desired or requested content. Once a subscriber requests a piece of content, such as a solo adult video, you will have 72 hours to provide the requested content.
  • Force media: Another way to make money on the platform is through push media. You can earn money from current or former subscribers by using this feature. If you create new content, you can send it to your fans’ DMs, who can choose whether to purchase it.

MYM enjoys 25% of total currency acquired by the founders on program and you can delivers the remaining 75% to the founders. The fee recharged from the MYM was higher when compared with specific of your own other competition in the business.

In the event the an enthusiast requests custom posts, you can fees what you need and deliver it

  • User friendly platform.
  • A decent number of profiles on platform, it is therefore a good spot for novices to make money.

In the event the an enthusiast desires individualized stuff, you could charge what you want and you may send they

  • Highest payment speed.
  • Because it’s the brand new, it might end up being difficult to focus the fresh customers into character.

There’s absolutely no one simple cure for so it matter. It depends on the level of subscribers you have got and you can how consistent you are on the platform. Mediocre founders towards MYM generate someplace $250 to $1000 30 days into the platform.

And, if you find yourself greatest and just have a significant number out of followers, then you may earn around $5000 a month through your adult blogs. You can easily meet or exceed these types of numbers and get a top journalist towards the platform when it is uniform and you will profit their profile effortlessly.

MYM is certainly one significantly more website such as for example OnlyFans that is enabling founders to talk about adult posts on platform. Having currency-making means nearly exactly like OnlyFans, there’s absolutely no cause for founders you need to so you can choose MYM.

In addition to, the new creators of your own program have not said you can check here things in the forbidding mature articles towards platform; hence, creators can be, without any proper care, blog post and sell adult posts on system for good currency while the a side hustle

If you are looking for the very same websites so you’re able to OnlyFans, following Just for Fans is certainly one you should know. Dominic Ford, new site’s originator, authored For only Admirers inside the 2018 so you’re able to serve mature blogs manufacturers. It is very also known as Just Admirers and you can JFF. Your website provides a over mature experience than many other OnlyFans alternatives which also serve popular content founders.

Dejar un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *

× ¿Cómo puedo ayudarte?